How Does the CleanPower System™ Work?
The Wag’n Tails CleanPower System™ provides a large power source with a 1,200 amp lithium battery pack. This pack weighs only 280lbs and is located in small box in the rear of the unit.
The air conditioner runs off a dedicated 3,000-watt inverter. A second 3,000-watt inverter powers the salon appliances like the K-9 II dryer, vacuum, Mini Clipper Vac, Clippers, Electric Table, etc.
You can run the powerful two motor-18-amp variable speed K-9 II dryer that reduces drying times and increases productivity.
This system is currently available on the Quantum Groom, Supreme Groom, Dyna Groom, Ultra Groom, and Pet Stylist Elite Vans.
The CleanPower System will make your life easier, reduce overhead costs, and improve productivity without disruptions.
Wag’n Tails CleanPower System:
1,200-amp-hour lithium battery pack and internal heater, remote monitor display, upgraded 15,000 BTU rooftop air conditioner, 3000W inverter/charger for the A/C, 3800W inverter/charger for the salon, solar panels on roof, variable speed K9 II Dryer and additional electric heater in rear area. Onan Generator not included with Wag’n Tails CleanPower System option. (Access to power outlet required for nightly charging when not in use.)
Why the CleanPower System?
- Plug and Play – Just plug your van in at night to recharge for your next day.
- No Generator!
- Low Maintenance.
- Groom the entire day without idling your van engine.
- Run salon air conditioner without idling your van engine.
- Easily powers a two-motor,18-amp variable speed K-9 II dryer that reduces drying times and increases productivity.
- The CleanPower System automatically charges itself throughout the day.
- Energy-efficient and powerful.
- Eliminates generator fuel costs.
Lifespan of the Wag’nTails CleanPower Lithium Battery Pack
- The battery pack will provide up to 3,000 cycles. A battery cycle is defined as a complete charge and discharge. From 100% to 0% for example.
- Based on the average usage by our customers, the battery system will last up to 10 years.
When you consider that lithium will last 3 times as long as a traditional lead-acid battery, you will get FORTY-EIGHT traditional batteries in one small package. We estimate a lithium battery pack life of 10-13 years based on average customer use!
Reduction in Overhead Costs for our Customers
- Estimated annual operation costs for Generator power system with fuel consumption and maintenance is approximately $6,450.00 per year.
- Estimated annual operation costs for our Wag’n Tails hybrid system with generator/2000W inverter/AGM batteries and maintenance is approximately $4,032.00 per year
- Estimated annual operation cost for Wag’n Tails CleanPowerSystem is approximately $662.00 per year.
- ROI for the Wag’n Tails CleanPowerSystem will be realized within 1 to 2 years over existing power systems.
Have more questions? Please call our sales team at 800-513-0304.
Apply for affordable vehicle financing today!Credit Application
“I have owned my Wag’n Tails Pet Stylist Elite for over two years. I have a waiting list of new clients and plan to buy my second Pet Stylist Elite this year. My Wag’n Tails vehicle conveys the professional image that clients appreciate and have come to expect from my premium at-home grooming service.”
“Being a mobile groomer is great for numerous reasons. Some of the top benefits for me are: setting my own hours, working when I want to, and making as much money as I need. Another big plus is that the Pet Stylist Elite is really fun to drive!”
“There is life after the salon! My Wag’n Tails vehicle has proven to me that there is indeed life after the salon. I have rediscovered my craft in a relaxed and stress-free atmosphere, and I can now give my full attention to the pets in my care and their owners rather than to the ringing phones, client distractions, or daily commotion of a busy salon.”
“When I was 19 years old, I told my parents that I wanted to be a dog groomer. They told me to go out and get a real job. Well, after 20 years in corporate accounting, I spent my bonus on grooming school and now I have my very own mobile pet grooming business. I guess that I finally have a ‘real job’. I wish that I had done it 20 years ago.”